Voltage control

Reaction score
Ok, just when I think I am starting to understand all this rooting and flashing business, I realize I am still a noob. I just downloaded the OTB kernal, and voltage control. I want to improve battery life. What do I have to do to undervolt correctly. I already tried going down to 100 and my phone wouldn't turn back
on. What do all the mv's under the voltages mean? What does the scheduler do and what are the different settings?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Nas

Reaction score
Ok, just when I think I am starting to understand all this rooting and flashing business, I realize I am still a noob. I just downloaded the OTB kernal, and voltage control. I want to improve battery life. What do I have to do to undervolt correctly. I already tried going down to 100 and my phone wouldn't turn back
on. What do all the mv's under the voltages mean? What does the scheduler do and what are the different settings?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Yea I had that problem. I went back to a comavolt kernal. I get great battery on it at least 9 hours. And I'll be at 20 percent.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
[video=youtube;XkhBFVUKBTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkhBFVUKBTQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

you've been kang banged.