1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Viewing PDF on Droid

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by combustion007, Jun 28, 2010.

1. combustion007

combustion007 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I had couple of questions with regards to viewing PDF on Droid. Since I don't have a Droid yet, I am unable to find these answers for myself, I would highly appreciate it if you guys can help me answer these questions:

Can Droid's browser able to open a PDF? Or does the user need to download the PDF first and then invoke a native pdf viewer to view the pdf?

Thanks a lot.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Adobe Reader is now available to download in the Market. It's free.
  3. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

I ended up paying to Docs to Go app and it's worth it for the PDF viewer. I tried a few and this one is nice.

I use an App called "Astro" (free) which will open the files on the card. Then I can open any folders in there, and choose the one I want. Since I do have a few PDF apps (I need to delete them now) it asks which one I want to choose. Then it opens it up. These are files I've saved from e-mail or most likely from my computer directly onto the card.

If it's an attachment to an e-mail, I just click on it and it opens it. There's a button for that on the e-mail.
Search tags for this page
can droid x open pdf
can i read pdf on droid razr
cant view pdfs droidx
droid viewing pdf
how to olen a pdf on a droid dna
how to open pdf viewer on droid incredible
how to read pdf on droid bionic
open pdf droidx
verizon incredible 4 pdf viewer

view pdf on droid incredible

viewing pdfs droid incredible 2