Videos ?

Nydipset91

Reaction score
I'm my droid x when connected to a computer. I can not seem to find any videos I take only pictures. Any suggestions ?

Turbod

Reaction score
Are you sure you are picking the right drive? My phone shows as 2 drives because it shows the internal memory as one, and sd as another. I made that mistake once.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Are you sure you are picking the right drive? My phone shows as 2 drives because it shows the internal memory as one, and sd as another. I made that mistake once.

What did you do to make your phone show its internal memory?? Im rather curious because i would really like to use my phones internal memory.

Turbod

Reaction score

What did you do to make your phone show its internal memory?? Im rather curious because i would really like to use my phones internal memory.

I would love to tell you, but I didn't do anything that I'm aware of, it has always just shown up that way. Drive L: and M:. L is internal, M is my SD card.