VIDEO: My Thoughts on the Seidio Innocase Surface for Droid X

KingZee

Reaction score
Hello All,

Before I got my Droid X I used to be a BlackBerry user, and I created several popular videos giving my thoughts on accessories (as well as tips and tricks; I created the "Paper Strip Method" video for cleaning the trackball). I do this so that people can make informed and insightful buying decisions.

Well, I'm back now with my new phone - the Motorola Droid X - and have just completed a video taking a look at the Seidio Innocase Surface. You can check it out a the link below. Expect more videos in the future!

[video=youtube;UOu78RrwNJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOu78RrwNJA]YouTube - Seidio Innocase Surface for Verizon Motorola Droid X with Google Android[/video]

Enjoy!

Last edited:

jeoje

Reaction score
Thanks KingZee. I was wondering how these turned out. Looks very nice!! Hopefully someone will confirm that these will fit in a 'modded' car dock. I'm also anxious to see how the otterbox cases compare.

OP
K

KingZee

Reaction score
You're welcome!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

senezncsu

Reaction score
Hey Zee...nice review. I remember your BB reviews on crackberry.

Looking at the video, I see you've got a screen protector on...which one are you using? I ordered the Innocase Surface for the X, as well as Seidio's screen protectors. Wondering if I should send those back and get something else?