Video: Galaxy Nexus vs. Iphone 4S Speed Test

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Dont think ive seen this video posted. All these videos of this phone is making me want it more. Its time for the ol' OG to retire.

[video=youtube;HQEC_Y5v3Zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEC_Y5v3Zw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

nbucko

Reaction score
Its nice to see some real world tests.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

mzjin

Reaction score
Very exciting, this may be the first phone that's faster than iPhone in general use.

Vakharn

Reaction score
It was funny to watch the apple fanboi at first try to calll it an even match, then admit the nexus is a bit faster, then have to admit that it is a *lot* faster on the google earth test.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was funny to watch the apple fanboi at first try to calll it an even match, then admit the nexus is a bit faster, then have to admit that it is a *lot* faster on the google earth test.

Heh, "Despite obviously clicking the Nexus late, the browser is much quicker."

The other thing they don't seem to mention is how radically different ICS is compared to gingerbread and it seems to run great already. IOS5 is nearly identical to IOS4, so they've had much more time to refine their OS.

Obviously I'm biased, but I think it's pretty impressive to see what is essentially a brand new OS running so smoothly and even out performing an OS like Apples, which has been refined to near perfection.

jcardona1

Reaction score
It's clear the iPhone 4s is no slouch and can hold its own. But man, that browser on the Nexus just killed it!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Everything was comparable except for Google Earth and the Browser. Yet he said along the lines "there isn't much of a speed difference between the two" right before he opened Earth and Browser.

I don't know about you guys, but the browser is pretty important to a smartphone and Google blew Apple out the water with it.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yeah but the apple did have the world rotating effect mayb thats why but yes the nexus was way better

Colima,mex echando gasolina en el Pemex

alboboy10

Reaction score
We'll see how it is in the real world. I'm definitely getting the nexus I've never been this excited over a phone