Video call question

amishdude01

Reaction score
Can you guys make videos call through 4g? 3g? or do you have to be connected to wifi (like the iphone)? Thanks!

Ckepascoe

Reaction score
Any and all. Download Tango from the market. Works best on 4g or wifi, but if you have consistent 3g it well be ok

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Frogman

Reaction score
I fly in helicopters. From 1500 feet I can Tango with 4 G. GET SOME!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jdcaddell

Reaction score
Can you guys make videos call through 4g? 3g? or do you have to be connected to wifi (like the iphone)? Thanks!

You can make video calls with the iPhone over 3g just not face time unless u have it jail broken then that will work also.!

Frogman

Reaction score
You can make video calls with the iPhone over 3g just not face time unless u have it jail broken then that will work also.!

With Tango, I can make calls in 3G,4G and wifi to any android or iphone or itouch that has Tango. With Tango you have the option to mute, or show video. Other programs dont have that.

breedingh8

Reaction score

Gtalk video chat in 3g & 4g without issue ...quality isn't Skype ..dont use Skype too often on phone but I've used it on wifi only...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums