1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

vibrate only but sound when charging?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jhy001, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jhy001

jhy001 New Member

I just got a Droid X, moving from a Razr. (finally a smart phone with all the features I require). Anyway, I always keep my phone on vibrate because I keep it in my pocket and can feel it (mostly). But I got a media dock and put it next to the bed last night, and called it to see what it would do. No sound so I'll miss all calls unless it is in my pocket. :-(

Is there a mode, like the Razr has, to realize that if it is charging, it is likely not on your person at the time, and will make some beeping noise or the like? If not, shall we ask for it as a feature?

Thanks, John
  2. Brent of All People

Brent of All People New Member

Just wanted to add my voice: I also just switched from a Razr and would like to do the same thing.
  3. jb2c

jb2c New Member

I'd just like to get a beep when I plug it in, to let me know it is connected securely and charging. I know the little battery on the screen shows you that, but I need glasses on to see that. Just one good beep would let me know for sure. Any way to get that?
Search tags for this page
does note 3 vibrate when plugging in

galaxy s3 vibrates when charging

how to make note 3 beep instead of vibrate when charging
s3 vibrates while charging
why does galaxy s4 vibrate while charging?
why does my s4 vibrate when charging

why does my s4 vibrate when its charging

why galaxy 3 vibrates while charging