Verizon's pricing policy

hailster

Reaction score
I plan on picking up a Motorola Razr this coming Friday but I have a gut feeling that this phone will be coming down in price soon. My question is does anyone know what Verizon's policy is if the phone were to drop in price a couple weeks after I purchase it? I ran into this when I bought my original Droid two years ago but I don't remember what the policy was.

I could just wait but my fiancee's contract expires with US Cellular sometime this week and she wants switch to Verizon and get on my account on Friday. I'm ok with this since I'll get a new phone too.dancedroid

kparks

Reaction score
I plan on picking up a Motorola Razr this coming Friday but I have a gut feeling that this phone will be coming down in price soon. My question is does anyone know what Verizon's policy is if the phone were to drop in price a couple weeks after I purchase it? I ran into this when I bought my original Droid two years ago but I don't remember what the policy was.

I could just wait but my fiancee's contract expires with US Cellular sometime this week and she wants switch to Verizon and get on my account on Friday. I'm ok with this since I'll get a new phone too.dancedroid

Ive only heard that the rezound was getting the price dropped to 199 if im correct and dont know when.. I would recommend the rezound or nexus anyway there is a 3 way comparison thread floating around the active topics i feel the razr is the worst of the 3 but if its what u like more power 2 u lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Verizon uses the Ben Dover & Takeit pricing policy. The Razr Maxx is comming out, so the Razr should drop, but it will drop at Best Buy or other retailers much further . Buy anywhere but verizon