Verizon Wireless general question

dzone67

Reaction score
Is calling verizon wireless customer support free?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I own a TB so I call 'em every day..and they havent charged me yet...JK
really I have talked w/them often since I have 4 different devices and if their charging me for it I cant find it on the bill.

km75

Reaction score
You will not be charged. At least you're not supposed to get charged. If you want to put your mind at ease you could do what I always use to do. Before you hang up ask them will the call effect your minute allowance. They will always say no. But like I said before it definitely shouldn't. But you can never be too careful right?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's just weird because I was put on hold a little longer than usual because of the long traffic calls and out of nowhere the operator tells me I will be charged a rate of $30 something and I was like WTF! And I panicked causing me to hang up.

km75

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's just weird because I was put on hold a little longer than usual because of the long traffic calls and out of nowhere the operator tells me I will be charged a rate of $30 something and I was like WTF! And I panicked causing me to hang up.

I would have panicked too. I've been on the phone with vzw customer for over an hour in some instances and I've never heard anything like that before. What do you mean by the 'operator'? The verizon automated system? Exactly what number did you dial? I'm just curious.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score

I would have panicked too. I've been on the phone with vzw customer for over an hour in some instances and I've never heard anything like that before. What do you mean by the 'operator'? The verizon automated system? Exactly what number did you dial? I'm just curious.

Yeah man ha, it was the verizon automated system. Customer support, 1800-922-0204.