Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
When it says everything will be wiped, does this mean everything will be erased? Is any way to recover music, pics, or apps?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

mkopp88

Reaction score
As long as your music and pics are on your SD card you wont lose them but you will gave to download your apps again

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
There is an app called backup SMS that can backup your messages. Just make sure to sync your phone with your gmail account so that you can have the most accurate list of contacts because they too will be restored upon logging into your gmail account via the phone after the wipe.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
When it says everything will be wiped, does this mean everything will be erased? Is any way to recover music, pics, or apps?

Will only lose contacts, SMS, call log, apps, and things like that which are stored internally.

Contacts will return once you sign into Google just make sure you ayn before u root so all of them r stored in Google contacts.

Purchased apps will appear when you sign in u will not have to pay again. All free apps will have to be redownloaded but no biggie. Of u have game data u want to save u can Google how to find save data (possibly) for some games. But who cares if u lose game data really?

Music, photos, bids and other media stores on SD card will not be whipped if u aren't sure where they r stored just transfer them all to ur comp before you root.

Once rooted u can get an app like titanium back up and in the future when you reset or flash Tom's u wont have to worry about losing anything

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Ya i used this to unroot once and it worked flawlessly

I rerooted with it too and I had no problems (well i had radio problems but that was my own fault because i autorooted with this method then flashed a GB rom forgetting to flash the GB radio first so I ha no service but that was my own fault and i fixed it)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
What rom you running? And how do you flash GB?