Sense 3.0

dzone67

Reaction score
Any word if the HTC Thunderbolt it's gonna get Sense 3.0?

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

jimmydene84

Reaction score
I've already got it :)

But I'm sure it will eventually happen

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score
For sure! And I'm running BAMF preview 4

If u dont know, that's the kingdom (evo 3d) port. Sense 3.0, 3d rosie and widgets....AMAZING

Kid A

Reaction score
Unfortunately the news that broke today suggests we'll only see Sense 2.1. HTC has said that 3.0 is designed for dual-core devices only.

However, they also said that they would like to port certain features of 3.0 to single-core phones. So maybe we'll get that awesome lockscreen. Fingers crossed.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Unfortunately the news that broke today suggests we'll only see Sense 2.1. HTC has said that 3.0 is designed for dual-core devices only.

However, they also said that they would like to port certain features of 3.0 to single-core phones. So maybe we'll get that awesome lockscreen. Fingers crossed.
That screen shot was faked according to android police.

Kid A

Reaction score

That screen shot was faked according to android police.

Yeah it appears so...either way I doubt we will see Sense 3.0 running in all its glory. Hopefully some elements will make it over though. These recent single-core phones really aren't as weak as people are made to think.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
There were other press releases from HTC that said full Sense 3.0 won't be coming to the TB.

bL33d

Reaction score
Sense 3 preview 4 is very smooth and runs great but the resolution is very annoying. Screen looks a tad blurry.

We will have a full sense 3.0 that is next to flawless just need adryn to get his replacment phone and im sure he will get it res figured out.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
That's how they keep us coming back for more. Sense 3.0 looked awesome, but I'm cool with 2.1 for now. I could install a custom ROM, but I haven't been too impressed with them thus far, I actually like the stock ROM setup for now.

What I'd like to see if someone just port whatever is compatible from Sense 3.0 over for root users.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I love sense 3.0. On the boyfriends Sensation. It also has Gingerbread so that may be a large part of it. Whatver, i only have a year contract so I'll buy something else next year.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
Does bamf Still the camera issues? If so I'm not gonna root to get it just yet...loved the last bamf rom except for the camera issues...

kseriel

Reaction score
I'm running BAMF'S new sense 3.0 rom and it's awesome!

Sent from a Rooted Bolt