Verizon Will Pay Up to $650 Per Line To Switch from Another Carrier

alhadee12

Reaction score
L
Verizon has a 50% upgrade option on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, no other phones

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

It's interesting from the prospective of how well their service work in various areas. Not sure if switching from T-Mobile would be the best option in terms of upgrading. T-Mobile's Jump On Demand gives you more options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rudywilliams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 4 Plus
Living where I do, any carrier other than Verizon at their half price would be paying more than it's worth!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

alhadee12

Reaction score
Living where I do, any carrier other than Verizon at their half price would be paying more than it's worth!

What carrier are you using?

rudywilliams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 4 Plus
What carrier are you using?

Verizon. Ten years plus ago we moved here and had AT&T and they were so bad, I actually paid them off to fire them. My daughter's family has Sprint, having jumped from Verizon and they live half a block away. Sprint sucks for the connection and the audio quality. I've known someone who has T-Mobile here as well and he said it wasn't reliable. I dropped residential service and Verizon is the only carrier I would use. I moved my unlisted number to Verizon and only have had one caller trying to spam me and that one is blocked by Call Blocker. By the way, the spammers evidently download the list from the government's do not call list and use it to make their calls. I never registered the good number with them.

alhadee12

Reaction score
Verizon. Ten years plus ago we moved here and had AT&T and they were so bad, I actually paid them off to fire them. My daughter's family has Sprint, having jumped from Verizon and they live half a block away. Sprint sucks for the connection and the audio quality. I've known someone who has T-Mobile here as well and he said it wasn't reliable. I dropped residential service and Verizon is the only carrier I would use. I moved my unlisted number to Verizon and only have had one caller trying to spam me and that one is blocked by Call Blocker. By the way, the spammers evidently download the list from the government's do not call list and use it to make their calls. I never registered the good number with them.

I have Verizon for my business account and use T-Mobile for personal. My daughter lives in Spain and T-Mobile offers the best international service, so I kept their service for that purpose. My mom is on that account and they seem to like the service.

rudywilliams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 4 Plus
I have Verizon for my business account and use T-Mobile for personal. My daughter lives in Spain and T-Mobile offers the best international service, so I kept their service for that purpose. My mom is on that account and they seem to like the service.
My late wife was from Sweden and we have been using Skype, both Video and their dial up wherein each number there is reached through a local number here. Works for both land lines and mobile and I think $10 lasts over a year with their rates.

alhadee12

Reaction score
My late wife was from Sweden and we have been using Skype, both Video and their dial up wherein each number there is reached through a local number here. Works for both land lines and mobile and I think $10 lasts over a year with their rates.

That's great, so far I haven't spent anything above our regular bill. We use Viber and Whatsapp. But if she contacts me via T-Mobile text or call service it's been free.