AT&T Offering up to $650 in Credits to Switch to Them

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Switchandsave_newsroom2.png

This certainly looks like direct evidence that T-Mobile and Sprint's aggressive marketing campaign is having a dent on AT&T. A new marketing program was just announced by AT&T and it is just like the promotions that Sprint and T-Mobile have been pushing. AT&T is now offering up to $650 in credits of their own to get folks to switch to them. This is just like what Sprint and T-Mo have been doing for a while now.

This deal can even be stacked with AT&T's recent BOGO (Buy One, Get One) smartphone offer. You can also pair it with their previous unlimited data for DIRECTV or U-Verse customers offers. This offer and the BOGO offer expire on March 31st. Here's a breakdown of the details from the press release.

We want to make it as easy as possible. Here’s how our Switcher Offer works:
  • Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
  • Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
  • Submit the final statement from your previous carrier online.
  • Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early. termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
  • Receive total credits of up to $650.
Here’s how the Buy One Get One offer works:
  • Available to new and existing customers.
  • Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
    • The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
    • The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
  • Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
  • After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
  • Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
Just in case we missed anything be sure to check out the link below.

Source: AT&T

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will vouch for AT&T. I use them for my work device, and rarely have an issue with coverage in my area. That said, they are still too expensive considering the overall price of wireless has recently gone down, yet they remain up there with Verizon.