Verizon Voice Mail

pehrsam

Reaction score
since switching to the Ultimate Droid rom, (which I think is awsome ) , I have lost my Verizon Voice mail install and icon. I have been paying for the service and like it better than some of the other apps that I have tried. Problem is that I can't seem to find where to download the Verizon app to continue using the visual voice mail. It was originally supplied with the phone. I google it and gets ads instead of links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
since switching to the Ultimate Droid rom, (which I think is awsome ) , I have lost my Verizon Voice mail install and icon. I have been paying for the service and like it better than some of the other apps that I have tried. Problem is that I can't seem to find where to download the Verizon app to continue using the visual voice mail. It was originally supplied with the phone. I google it and gets ads instead of links. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

check in the market under the verizon tab, thats the first place i would look, but i use google voice for my voice mail so I have never actually tried looking for that app

v941726

Reaction score
I may have a copy but I am in the middle of changing sd cards and i dont have my laptop and am out of town. I'll search my card soon

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I made myself an inverted one if you want it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

v941726

Reaction score
i use pf fusion now. its free and password protected if you want

OP
P

pehrsam

Reaction score
Duhhhh, found it under the Verizon tab in market as suggested....Thanks everyone for your input.

Kessler J

Reaction score
I'd suggest google voice.

You can set up just a voicemail box and have that instead. The app has pretty much the same features as VVM but no cost.