Verizon to Offer an 'Employee Edition' of the Droid Turbo 2 to... Employees

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-ee-droid-turbo-2.png

It looks like it pays to be an employee of Big Red. Verizon announced they will have a special Employee Edition of the Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Of course, it will be exclusive to Verizon employees, but that just means they will get to show it off to potential customers.

Verizon didn't reveal much about the device that was different. We suspect the main difference is the slick black and red "paint job" on the Employee Edition. Also, this version of the Droid Turbo 2 only comes in a 64GB storage size. Finally, there is one more bonus. VZW employees will have access to a Design Refresh that lets them choose a different design from Moto Maker later on down the line.

Nifty! Now let's all go get jobs at VZW! :D

Last edited:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I am not sure how I feel about this.... Part of me thinks its kind of cool but part of me thinks maybe it's VZW trying to flex their "muscles" by showing they "care" about their employees.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I am not sure how I feel about this.... Part of me thinks its kind of cool but part of me thinks maybe it's VZW trying to flex their "muscles" by showing they "care" about their employees.
Verizon has had employee only versions before. It's not because they care about its employees.