New Limited Edition RAZR and RAZR MAXX Only Available to Verizon Employees

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-razr-limited-edition.jpg

Screenshots have surfaced of a new limited edition Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX, available only to Verizon employees. The phones sport a red and black Kevlar backing, limited edition markings, and engraved number designation. Employees of Big Red can get their hands on the RAZR for just $99.99 and the MAXX for $199.99. The handsets also come with docks and are expected to ship in April.

If you aren't a VZW employee, It might be worth watching eBay very soon to score a limited edition RAZR for yourself.

By eDogNights

Source Engadget]

BodyBagz

Reaction score
If you aren't a VZW employee, It might be worth watching eBay very soon to score a limited edition RAZR for yourself.

By eDogNights

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/14/limited-edition-droid-razr-and-razr-maxx/

Just an FYI or maybe a YMMV, but I had my wife contact our soon to be family member who works for a VZW corporate store to see about her buying the Limited Razr and then me purchasing it from her. She explained that these phones can only be activated by employees on their own contracts...so it truly is "exclusive" if this is true. So, careful of the Ebay route until this can be verified one way or another by other VZW employees...