Verizon roadmap shows possible release date of SGSII

johnexx

Reaction score
IMG_20110821_134302.jpg

This might point to Stratosphere as being the SGSII variant. I stress the word "might". I have no inside info on whether it is or not, I just was able to get an updated roadmap. The price point, however, points to it being a very high-end phone on par with the Bionic.

Xerrus

Reaction score
View attachment 39440

This might point to Stratosphere as being the SGSII variant. I stress the word "might". I have no inside info on whether it is or not, I just was able to get an updated roadmap. The price point, however, points to it being a very high-end phone on par with the Bionic.

Good find, that does indeed lead us to believe it will be a high end, LTE device, so here's hoping the the Stratosphere is indeed the GS2. Though I saw a roadmap leak a while back stating the Stratosphere would be out the same day as the Bionic though. Although a realize these things are fluid and constantly change

sent from my Droid Charge

sparty569

Reaction score
Hell, if it's going to be that late in the month, may as well wait a couple of weeks for the Nexus Prime.

chuckz28

Reaction score
This same image was deemed fake and from a troll on Android Central Yesterday and the person was banned.