[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
There is no way I am waiting any longer for any other phone but the Bionic. I have had an upgrade since February but I was an idiot and thought I was being smart waiting for the Bionic. I could have enjoyed a Thunderbolt all summer. I'm getting a Bionic and not waiting months and months for something slightly better.

Reaction score
Im just saying the Bionic is not the device that was introduced 8 months ago. Its late and has an inferior dispaly (my opinion) to other devices. Since ive used the Atrix, The Bionic, The charge and the Bolt in the last few weeks. I the Bionic is nothing more than a bigger atrix so to speak and old news. I want something totally fresh and newer and even has the new Google OS... Just sayin'

You have used the bionic?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Im just saying the Bionic is not the device that was introduced 8 months ago. Its late and has an inferior dispaly (my opinion) to other devices. Since ive used the Atrix, The Bionic, The charge and the Bolt in the last few weeks. I the Bionic is nothing more than a bigger atrix so to speak and old news. I want something totally fresh and newer and even has the new Google OS... Just sayin'

I'm pretty sure he has.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure he has.

I'm pretty sure no one has.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Moving from the D1 to the Bionic is a big enough jump to last me a very long time.

absolutely.

I'm tired of the opinions, theories and fabrications... I'll just wait till sept 6th see what phones come out the 8th.... get the ACTUAL SPECS and decide which phone to get. Not saying this to be negative but people with no facts are debating what a phone will have is pretty useless. Can't wait for the release of these next phones from the pics so far they look great and samsungs devotion to android I never saw coming. I've been leaning towards the bionic cuz of the droid name and the quicker updates they get but seeing what samsung is doing ill have to compare. Hope they're both released the same day w LTE or bionic is the winner with me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

darkmatter

Reaction score
With the d3 using the same chipset, I wouldn't be at all surprised if moto has been closely watching the d3 so they can work out the bugs for the bionic. (Hopefully they put priority on fixing the camera software)

I expect the d3 will get an update shortly after the bionic's release. (ie, the bugs they worked out for the bionic release will trickle down to the d3.)

vzdroid13

Reaction score
So no news on the Nexus Prime, huh? That would be my only hesitation in picking up the GSII or the Vigor.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Xerrus

Reaction score
So no news on the Nexus Prime, huh? That would be my only hesitation in picking up the GSII or the Vigor.

Verizon has NEVER had a single pure Google device why does everyone (not just you, not aimed exclusively at you so don't take it personally) think they will all of a sudden get one with the Prime? Prime most likely wont show it's face in Verizon, thus don't hesitate :)

sent from my Droid Charge

littlerick

Reaction score

Verizon has NEVER had a single pure Google device why does everyone (not just you, not aimed exclusively at you so don't take it personally) think they will all of a sudden get one with the Prime? Prime most likely wont show it's face in Verizon, thus don't hesitate :)

sent from my Droid Charge

I believe my Droid 1 was pure Google.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid one is not the same as pure vanilla on the nexus one or s. Verizon didn't pick up the nexus or nexus s. I highly doubt that the nexus prime will come to Verizon.

Sent from my Inc2

rgray331975

Reaction score
Apples the only one with enough pull to get Verizon to offer a phone with no bloatware. Sadly enough

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk