1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

verizon mobile hotspot app

Discussion in 'LG Lucid 2' started by InVeNtOr, Sep 24, 2012.

1. InVeNtOr

InVeNtOr New Member

hey guys, my wife has this phone and i need help hacking the mobile hotspot. i have sqlite editor and can't figure out how to do this. all the videos i have seen, you have to go to a settings option that starts with .com......etc but this phone doesn't have that option. (it's suppose to have a wrench as the icon).
    on my razar maxx, the verizon hotspot works, and works perfect, i want hers to work as well. i have tired fox fi and the google one. neigher one works all that great. fox fi works (sometimes) but won't work for facebook (farmville) and the google, i can't get it to work on my pc or laptop. i'm a noob, but not a noob to wifi so i know it's set up right.
    if someone can point me in the right direction to someone who could help me hack that app or come up with a better solution, i would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks in advance.
  2. luohan

luohan New Member

I'm having the same issue as OP. any help would be appreciated. thanks
  3. TatDroid

TatDroid Active Member

Have you tried Foxfi? (A free app in the Play Store)

Edit: Sorry, I see you say that's not working for you either...
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  4. InVeNtOr

InVeNtOr New Member

okay, this almost two seperate posts.....
    when my wife's lucid upgraded to 4.0.4 foxfi quit working. so i cheated a little....the phone was having the standard GPS issues and even a volume issue. so i returned the phone (still under warranty of course) and when it arrived it still have GB on it. i quickly rooted it so the OTA update wouldn't take and foxfi works on it. yes it has issues, but at least my wife can get the internet to work on the ipad.
    anyways, i hope someone makes a rom for the 4.0.4 ICS version of this phone.
  5. gamejo1

gamejo1 New Member

I'm having a similar question. I'm a noob totally but I've tried a few different apps on my Droid RAZR MAXX HD and i don't know how to make it a FREE mobile hotspot on my Verizon grandfather so i can connect my tablet in class. Someone please please help me!!
Search tags for this page
app that gives verizon customers free hotspot
free mobile hotspot verizon

free verizon hotspot app

how to get a hotspot for lucid
how to get hotspot for a verizon lg phone
how to hack verizon mobile hotspot app
how to use a lg lucid as a hotspot
lg lucid free hotspot
lg lucid free mobile hotspot
lg lucid hotspot hack
lg lucid hotspot not working