Verizon Doubling Data Caps Tomorrow

OP
welsalex

welsalex

Reaction score
Ahhhh 4GB. I can breath a little easier. Really considering the extra 6 GB for only 20 bucks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DanQ

Reaction score
When I bought my Bionic, the salesweasel said that my monthly bill was actually going to drop.
"Does that keep my unlimited data plan?"
"Oh, you wanted to keep that?"

Why yes, yes I did.

"Salesweasel." I love it :rofl2:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Grandfather paradox if verizon invents time travel to go back and stop creation of unlimited data plans then once they created time travel they do not have a reason to go back in time to stop the creation, which means that they would not go back in time, which means the unlimited data plan still exists... even if they figure out how to do it, LOL.... it may create a mobius loop.

If I could go back in time I'd show off my phone every chance I could.

fsumann

Reaction score
I just switched to verizon during the amazon penny promotion and called verizon for the double data. At first the rep wasn't sure what i was referring to, but after confirming the offer, he told me that he could give me unlimited for the same amount! Went from 2g to unlimited on mine and my wife's bionics.

parton1080

Reaction score
I bought my bionic through amazon, never had a data plan before, my wife had unlimited, and somehow I got unlimited.

iveman89

Reaction score
I would go back in time and change my dads plan to unlimited before they got rid of it lmao, then wait for the RAZR or Nexus

markgam

Reaction score
How much data do you actually use in a month?

Sent from my TBolt

cp24eva

Reaction score
Just upgraded....doesn't hurt to have that much more insurance than I wont go over. Thanks for the heads up. We'd never know because they don't send us the e-mail on it....do they? I heard it here first. So yeah...thanks!

xmguy

Reaction score
I've got unlimited too. I rarely go over 3 gigs. But i'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

SigSoldat

Reaction score
The vast majority of people do not use 2gb.

xmguy

Reaction score
Vast majority do not realise full potential of their smartphone.

Oh I know what my phone can do. I just choose to use WiFi over EV-DO.

ted1735

Reaction score
My wife was a 10th bionic, changed her to 4 GB for free yesterday. However it took two calls. The 1st gal kept saying I had to upgrade my 4G in some way or open a new line. Hung up called right back and within two minutes iwas on my way! So if you need to do tnago ahead t

ROOTED BIONIC! Running Purity-2.3 w/ Ics.....& Webtop hack. Good bye Incredible.

tygerchylde

Reaction score
Lol at mobius loop. That truly is a paradoxical situation. Anybody know how long we're able to keep the grandfathered unlimited plans?