Verizon Doubling Data Caps Tomorrow

brandonsmash

Reaction score
When I bought my Bionic, the salesweasel said that my monthly bill was actually going to drop.
"Does that keep my unlimited data plan?"
"Oh, you wanted to keep that?"

Why yes, yes I did.

OP
welsalex

welsalex

Reaction score
When I bought my Bionic, the salesweasel said that my monthly bill was actually going to drop.
"Does that keep my unlimited data plan?"
"Oh, you wanted to keep that?"

Why yes, yes I did.

You lost it? That sucks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
You should raise hell for that. Because you didnot authorize that.

"Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it" --Mark Twain

busab

Reaction score
Oh, sorry I didn't clarify. I STOPPED the guy from dropping me to a capped plan; I made sure to keep my grandfathered-in unlimited plan!

It blows my mind that he would actually think you wouldn't want to keep it. Wow.
How was it going to lower your bill btw? Wasn't "unlimited" $29.99 just like the new 2GB plan is?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Abadus

Reaction score
My unlimited is like $28 for some reason. My wife's 2G is $30 LOL. You bill probally woulda went up.

Reaction score
Oh, sorry I didn't clarify. I STOPPED the guy from dropping me to a capped plan; I made sure to keep my grandfathered-in unlimited plan!

Sorry about that. Lol. Glad you still have it.
I'm with busab. How did he think you didn't want it anymore?

"Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it" --Mark Twain

Triumphrider

Reaction score
My unlimited data is still $10 a month.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could give us both unlimited data AND hotpot in one price :)

I think there's a better chance of Verizon developing time travel and never offering unlimited plans in the first place. ;)

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I think there's a better chance of Verizon developing time travel and never offering unlimited plans in the first place. ;)

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

OOOO time travel! That would be fun!

McGyver777

Reaction score
Grandfather paradox if verizon invents time travel to go back and stop creation of unlimited data plans then once they created time travel they do not have a reason to go back in time to stop the creation, which means that they would not go back in time, which means the unlimited data plan still exists... even if they figure out how to do it, LOL.... it may create a mobius loop.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grandfather paradox if verizon invents time travel to go back and stop creation of unlimited data plans then once they created time travel they do not have a reason to go back in time to stop the creation, which means that they would not go back in time, which means the unlimited data plan still exists... even if they figure out how to do it, LOL.... it may create a mobius loop.

Well they wouldn't want to destroy the space-time continuum in an attempt for increased profit, right?....Right?.....I'm sorry, what's that, Verizon? You mean that you, in fact, WOULD risk destroying the fabric of the universe for increased profit?...