using alot of DATA anyone heard of xxxxxx unlimited for $9.95 month

roach

Reaction score
I use alot of data with verzion,they charge me 80.00 for 6 gb's a month,has anyone ever used or heard of boingo unlimited for $9.95 a month or some other data plans I can use.
I did have a free data plan and was grand fathered in with verzion but lost it when I upgraded,now I pay $160.00 a month plus $80.00 for data it comes to around $300.00 for 4 phones.
I heard comcast and verzion hooked up so maybe I could find a better deal.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think I saw Verizon's new "family" plan deal which is 4 lines with unlimited call and text plus 10gb of shared data for $160. I'd definitely give Verizon a call if I were in your position to pretty much cut your bill in half.

I also never heard of any company, such as boingo, who offer unlimited data for $10/mo.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
I think I saw Verizon's new "family" plan deal which is 4 lines with unlimited call and text plus 10gb of shared data for $160. I'd definitely give Verizon a call if I were in your position to pretty much cut your bill in half.

I also never heard of any company, such as boingo, who offer unlimited data for $10/mo.

you did see it,it was there edge plan where you pay 160.00 + tax for 4 smart phones the family plan, you pick your phones out and pay a monthly fee anywhere from 22.00 to 28.00 for each phone thats where they get you,like i said there slick.