Use Wiimote with emulators?

dmdj232

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been trying to get my wiimote to pair with my Droid with no luck due to the fact that the Droid asks for a PIN Code for the wiimote. I've read in many threads where other users have been having the issue but have not had any luck. Is there any update on this issue or is there still no fix for it. It would be a great advantage to be able to use my wiimote with my NES emulator!!

Thanks!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
did you try 0000 or 00000 for the pin? usually one of those are the stock pin for all that stuff. i'm dying for a gamepad to play my games too :( i haven't heard of one person yet that has any working. let me know if that pin worked :D

justbob

Reaction score
A quick Google search yields some good results. Search for "wiimote pin" and you'll find lots of info.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Golly Corina your smokin up these threads aint ya!!! I look at Active Topics and your name is on like almost every one as the last poster....lol ;)

OP
D

dmdj232

Reaction score
did you try 0000 or 00000 for the pin? usually one of those are the stock pin for all that stuff. i'm dying for a gamepad to play my games too :( i haven't heard of one person yet that has any working. let me know if that pin worked :D

Yes I've tried both of them but with no luck :-( I figured the wiimote would be perfect b/c it is small enough to carr with you! I'm sure in time someone will have a fix for it. Thanks for your help anyway!

OP
D

dmdj232

Reaction score
A quick Google search yields some good results. Search for "wiimote pin" and you'll find lots of info.
Yes I have done a Google search as well but most of the fixes come from using the wiimote with a windows based pc where you can use a program to skip the "pairing" option. With the Droid you have no choice but to type in the pin code

ohioDroid

Reaction score
Ever figure this out? I know when I pair my Wiimote with the computer, I have to NOT enter any PIN.