Use keyboard to get to unlock screen?

jbkaylor7

Reaction score
Is there an app or setting that on the Droid Pro when u press any button on the keyboard you can see the unlock screen?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

OP
J

jbkaylor7

Reaction score
Thanks. Huge help, that was the only thing I didn't like...until now.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Mess around with widgetlocker too. You can put widgets and shortcuts, apps, whatever, on your lock screen too. For example, I have the power settings widget on my lock screen so I can instantly adjust wifi, bt, gps, sync and brightness without even unlocking. Very cool.

greddy

Reaction score
hello,

i want not customize the unlock screen, i want only switch on the phone and want see direct the homescreen.

Exist any app for this ?

cheers

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
There's nothing to NoLock other than disabling the lock screen right? There was some message about disabling entering of a PIN or something, but I didn't understand all of that.

Seems to be working fine so far.

flash24

Reaction score
It also enables you to enable the screen by pressing any key.

There's nothing to NoLock other than disabling the lock screen right? There was some message about disabling entering of a PIN or something, but I didn't understand all of that.

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
It also enables you to enable the screen by pressing any key.

AH! That's something I wanted. Didn't realize that. Unfortunately, it's disable lockscreen AND enable screen with any key. I'd rather only have one of those :(

zenivzen

Reaction score
some reviews of widgetlocker have cons like battery drain and multiple screens to unlock. are these reviews just missing the main feature of the app? trying no lock now but widgetlocker seems interesting, a guess i could go to the 2 dollar horse race window and put the money down and hope but i'd like a bit of advice from droiders

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I use widgetlocker and have absolutely no problems. Battery life is fine. The multiple lock screens only happens when the 5 second rule is violated.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk