Upload to youtube issues

Eric72593

Reaction score
Since I now can take 720p video and upload it right to youtube I decided it would be cool if i started making my own videos and uploading them my problem is once the upload starts after about 5% upload is says "waiting to retry" i can manually push retry to make it do another 5% and then stop i have to keep doing this until its done uploading completely

This is EXTREMELY annoying and will make me stop using the upload feature all together if I can not find out how to make it keep uploading by itself....like it should

Edit....also i have great signal strength through wifi and im about 5 feet away from my router internet is a non issue

kimbr22

Reaction score
Mine does it too. Absolutely stinks. Sometimes I cannot even log in to Youtube and I know my login info is correct. Sometimes it says waiting for wifi, even when I am connected to a good reliable fast network. No idea of why all these bugs plague what is otherwise a wonderfully thought thru device.

OP
E

Eric72593

Reaction score
Mine does it too. Absolutely stinks. Sometimes I cannot even log in to Youtube and I know my login info is correct. Sometimes it says waiting for wifi, even when I am connected to a good reliable fast network. No idea of why all these bugs plague what is otherwise a wonderfully thought thru device.

I have not had the logging in problem but still have the upload issue. maybe froyo will fix this for us =D

E.J.

Reaction score
I was just about to post about this. I'm trying to upload and it says "Waiting for WiFi" when I'm strongly connected to my WiFi at home.

Very annoying.....anybody find any fix?