Cannot upload videos to Youtube

Jolande

Reaction score
Cannot upload videos to youtube. Keep getting message on the screen that says: "you cannot upload videos larger than 1G", while the videos are less than 350MB.
what is the problem? Verizon couldn't help me, and Motorola had nothing to say about it either. Now what?

Harry2Dogs

Reaction score
Cannot Upload to Youtube

Cannot upload videos to youtube. Keep getting message on the screen that says: "you cannot upload videos larger than 1G", while the videos are less than 350MB.
what is the problem? Verizon couldn't help me, and Motorola had nothing to say about it either. Now what?

I have this exact same issue. However I have noticed that the problem is limited to the 720p "HD" files. When I down-converted a file to a 360p format it uploaded (at about half of the original file size). Still, when I attempt to upload even a small 720p HD file I get that error message complaining about the file being "larger than 1 Gigabyte." The problem persists regardless of upload method, including direct to Youtube via their website, direct to Youtube via email, and via the "Share" function inside the video Gallery.

Debala

Reaction score
Unless I'm missing something, which wouldn't be surprising as I've only had this X for less than a week, but the only way I've found to upload a vid I've taken on the phone to YouTube was to connect my phone via the USB and upload through my PC.

FC127

Reaction score
On my D2 if you are in the gallery, press menu, share, youtube. I'm not sure if it's the same dor DX, but it should be.

Sent from my D2 using DroidForums app