Youtube - Can't Upload

rgn2000

Reaction score
I have searched and found othere with the same problem but no solution. Back in November I had no issues uploading, but today is the first time since then I tried to upload. I am connected to WIFI and have a great connection but when trying to upload my video it just keeps saying "retry in 2 minutes" or sometimes 1 or 5 minutes and it never starts to upload. What can I do?

Thanks for any help.

Hypnotic

Reaction score
I have searched and found othere with the same problem but no solution. Back in November I had no issues uploading, but today is the first time since then I tried to upload. I am connected to WIFI and have a great connection but when trying to upload my video it just keeps saying "retry in 2 minutes" or sometimes 1 or 5 minutes and it never starts to upload. What can I do?

Thanks for any help.

Are you connected to wifi?

hart.jordan

Reaction score
OP states that he is connected to wifi... try resetting router and or reconnecting to the network is the only thing I can think of.p

OP
R

rgn2000

Reaction score
OP states that he is connected to wifi... try resetting router and or reconnecting to the network is the only thing I can think of.p

I am able to goto websites no problems with WIFI connected so router should not be an issue.

hart.jordan

Reaction score
Strange... I don't know wrath else the issue could be sorry, but good luck!