1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Updating from Previous Versions

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by jonblayz, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jonblayz

jonblayz New Member

First off, props to kejar31.

Second, yes I've been lurking... Onto my question...

I installed 1.9 early in December and I've got nothing but great things to say about it. But, there have been allot of improvements that have happened since then. So, I would like my phone to be at 2.5. Is there any way to update without doing a factory reset? Some of my apps do not have the move to SD card option so I would lose allot by doing a factory reset. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
  2. dfitz

dfitz New Member

Titanium Backup will allow you to backup the app and data, then you can do a fresh install to 2.5 and restore the app.
  3. jonblayz

jonblayz New Member

Thanks for the reply. This worked perfect. Heard or titanium before and I've definitely been missing out. Thanks again!