1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Updated to Rubix 2.0.1, Cant connect to wifi

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by tomfo0lery, Mar 18, 2011.

1. tomfo0lery

tomfo0lery New Member

Ok, i've read through all the topics looking for an answer but I couldn't seem to find anything relevant. I recently updated to 2.0.1 and I just tried to connect to our wireless router but for some reason, it wont connect. It says the signal is excellent, and it goes into the authentication, but then it just disconnects again. Any suggestions on what might be causing this? The router is a Linksys WRT54G if that helps at all. WRT54G
  2. noiofnine

noiofnine New Member

Try reflashing ur kernel or a new kernel

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. tomfo0lery

tomfo0lery New Member

I didnt think that this was possible since motorola had locked the bootloader.
  4. mcp770

mcp770 New Member

I have the same router and have trouble with it when set to wep encryption. Try changing your router security to wpa personal. Worked for me and never had to reset the router again.
  5. lancasterv3

lancasterv3 New Member

by chance did you load both governers "interactive/conservitive"? I was using droid x overclock and enabled both governer modules to be loaded on boot, after this my wifi would not connect or work. after only loading one module it started working again, not sure if this helps.
  6. ooqup

ooqup New Member

I have the same problem too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk