Update??

magdream

Reaction score
I've tried taking pics at concerts with the G2 and for the most part, they come out overexposed/too bright/washed out. I've tried different settings with marginal improvements.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I updated on Christmas and I've been having some strange issues. By all accounts, the install went perfect btw.

First, Bluetooth keeps failing to connect to my cars receiver or sometimes it just completely shuts itself off. I've never had this issue with any android phone ever. I turn Bluetooth on, have visibility timeout set to "never", have the receiver paired and saved, and have autoconnect turned on on my receiver. Nothing has changed except the android update. I got it to autoconnect a couple times today, but then it Bluetooth just shut itself off again at some point. I have Bluetooth set to shut off when the batterys below 30, but every time this has happened when the battery was well above 30.

Another strange issue. Sometimes the "app chooser" or whatever is called that pops up (e.g., when you click a link) gives strange app options to open. For example, I clicked I YouTube link and got an option to either open it in chrome or nfl mobile lol. There's no option for YouTube. I even tried nfl mobile...it did not open. I immediately uninstalled, then reinstalled, the updates for both apps (not rooted, so can't uninstall). That fixed the issue at the time, but it has happened again with another YouTube link. It also happened when I clicked a link for a photo.

Any ideas? Lol

Hoping to avoid a factory reset, but may do one anyway. I'm actually starting to have a number of issues with my G2 (these were before updating). Primarily, the GPS is incredibly inaccurate and really doesn't ever correct after waiting a few minutes.

Tapped from my G2