Update?

OP
zZvaNyaZz

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
.... I just want "Google Now" on this phone...

jgmecarter

Reaction score
bsweetness said:
Calm down. My post quoting yours wasn't meant as sarcasm. I was just pointing out and agreeing with what I thought you were saying, and then following that up with a further explanation. Your next post came across as angry sarcasm towards a post that was intended to be helpful, and that's not something that is tolerated on this board. If that's not what you intended, then everything's fine. But that's how the post reads.

My bad I am not mad. Not at you at least. But I do get mad at Verizon because I know that we could get the JB update very soon but they will wait until December and make it seem like they are giving us a Christmas present

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
My bad I am not mad. Not at you at least. But I do get mad at Verizon because I know that we could get the JB update very soon but they will wait until December and make it seem like they are giving us a Christmas present

No worries. Verizon's upgrade process grates all of our nerves. :)

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
bsweetness,are you stock or ROM?If you are ROMed,which one and how is it?

I'm stock. I used to constantly be flashing different roms, but I just don't have the time for it anymore. I've found that, particularly with the features brought natively in ICS and Jelly Bean, with a custom launcher, I can get my phone to do pretty much exactly what I want it to without the need for custom roms, or even root access most of the time. There are times that I definitely miss it, it's also nice not to constantly be setting everything up again and again. :)

MrBunster

Reaction score
I definitely agree with bsweetness. The only reason I'm rooted right now was to remove the WiFi nag and offloading, and the stupid location icon in the notification bar. I HATE constantly redoing my data when I could be making money or playing baseball or something. I'm enjoying ICS as it is, with no worries or hassle, so I will wait patiently for my 4.1 update and be pleasantly surprised and grateful when it comes.

Why flame a wireless provider or phone manufacturer when you could save your anger for worthy opponents, like terrorists.