Verizon Approves Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy S3, Likely Available in the Coming Days

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Only thing I'd like to point out here is this. Anyone who believes, or expresses this sentiment, are far more moronic than anything else in this world. I could provide proof, but I'll let the date come and go talk for me. I'll still have my job come 2013.

Whoa, chill out dude. Wrong place wrong time.

Besides, anyone who immediately assumes someone who makes an apocalypse joke on a Droid forum is being completely serious is far more ignorant than almost anything in this world.

Viktorr

Reaction score
Sorry. Had one too many last night. Don't know why I went off like that anyways, I've made similar jokes as well. I think I confused this conversation with one on a different message board where some people actually believe that stuff. My apologies.

zacedward

Reaction score
I heard they canceled it for some reason don't know if it's true hope not

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Depends where you heard it...

jrayg

Reaction score
So just a quick question. Does upgrading to JB = no flash player?

jgmecarter

Reaction score
So just a quick question. Does upgrading to JB = no flash player?

Just go to the flash website and download the latest version. It works fine on my note 2. Flash will be the first thing I download on both of my S3's. Also foxfi works on my note 2 as well, so I would think that it would work on the S3 as well.

virgil71468

Reaction score
Just go to the flash website and download the latest version. It works fine on my note 2. Flash will be the first thing I download on both of my S3's. Also foxfi works on my note 2 as well, so I would think that it would work on the S3 as well.

Foxfi does. It connects well on my virgin s3