update????

leftspin

Reaction score
brad92 said:
I ended up getting the RAZR since it was $99. We'll see how it goes. I plan on rooting when I pull it out of the box and charge it lol.

I was able to keep my unlimited data.

X

Yeah a friend of mine got the razr and really likes it, if it's only 99$ that's probably what I'll go for

runner4life

Reaction score
Yeah a friend of mine got the razr and really likes it, if it's only 99$ that's probably what I'll go for

I've seen the razr maxx and definitely like the design. My upgrade isn't until august.. so going to see what the S3 is like and also how the Nexus is still doing then as well.

leftspin

Reaction score
runner4life said:
I've seen the razr maxx and definitely like the design. My upgrade isn't until august.. so going to see what the S3 is like and also how the Nexus is still doing then as well.

That was originally my plan but I want to keep my unlimited data so I'm trying to upgrade ASAP

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you in an area with 4G?

I know that was meant for leftspin, but I'm not in a 4G area. However, I will be moving to College Station in August which has it. Also, I travel into Houston a few times a month.

X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Left spin, got my phone today and it is a worthy upgrade over the X. Blur is actually not nearly as slow. Data on 3G seems better than my X was. Rooting was super easy and painless using the Motofail method and I'm getting ready to flash an ICS leak. Can't wait for a fully working ICS experience...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

leftspin

Reaction score
Left spin, got my phone today and it is a worthy upgrade over the X. Blur is actually not nearly as slow. Data on 3G seems better than my X was. Rooting was super easy and painless using the Motofail method and I'm getting ready to flash an ICS leak. Can't wait for a fully working ICS experience...

That sounds like it's definitely what I'll go for, I've actually heard nothing but good reviews on that phone

Are you in an area with 4G?

It's supposed to be coming to my area this summer I believe, but not yet

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That sounds like it's definitely what I'll go for, I've actually heard nothing but good reviews on that phone

It's supposed to be coming to my area this summer I believe, but not yet

I think you'll like it. The only thing I have found so far is that I have the black spots on my screen when I view certain backgrounds.

I also hate the SD card/sim door. Its practically impossible to remove them without a pair of needle nose pliers. Not that I need to frequently, but during the activation process I had to.

I also wish the power button was on top and not on the side, since it just seems like its in a weird place... but that's just something I'll have to get used to.

The vibrator is really strange. Its loose and doesn't feel very strong. I miss calls and texts with it because I can't hear it or feel it unless its in my hand or something.

leftspin

Reaction score
I think you'll like it. The only thing I have found so far is that I have the black spots on my screen when I view certain backgrounds.

I also hate the SD card/sim door. Its practically impossible to remove them without a pair of needle nose pliers. Not that I need to frequently, but during the activation process I had to.

I also wish the power button was on top and not on the side, since it just seems like its in a weird place... but that's just something I'll have to get used to.

The vibrator is really strange. Its loose and doesn't feel very strong. I miss calls and texts with it because I can't hear it or feel it unless its in my hand or something.

That vibrate thing is almost a dealbreaker for me since I keep my phone on vibrate at all times. I'll probably still get the phone though, just gonna have to actually go to the store and check it out for myself