Updates?

andyc83

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the Droid world and am starting out with the Droid X. I'm pretty surprised in myself being kind of a tech junky that I hadn't upgraded before now. Anyways, I was wondering if there is a way to know when there is an update for your apps? Also, I read in the forums that there is an update for the phone coming out soon? How will I go about getting that update?

Thanks for the help!

Immolate

Reaction score
You'll get notifications of any updates for your added apps. The OS push (.604) will start going out Monday 7/19 according to the published info at Verizon. You don't have to do anything.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the Droid world and am starting out with the Droid X. I'm pretty surprised in myself being kind of a tech junky that I hadn't upgraded before now. Anyways, I was wondering if there is a way to know when there is an update for your apps? Also, I read in the forums that there is an update for the phone coming out soon? How will I go about getting that update?

Thanks for the help!

There will be an icon in the notification bar. You can also go to the market/menu/downloads and if there are updates for any apps, they will be listed at the top of the list of apps.

mark729

Reaction score
Mine says
"checking for available update. Please wait..."
for more than a minute.
:icon_evil: