Update 98.72.16.XT912.Verizon.en.US

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw this out there. I went from bone stock .211, unrooted, etc. I side loaded the JB update. I then rooted with the razr blade utilty without a hitch. I then installed Safestrap 3.12, also without a hitch. I then flashed the razr i .apk file. It works flawlessly. Circle widgets asnd launcher is awesome. I then went on to flash Awesome Beats. So, in a nutshell, all of the current files out there will most definetly work on this new update. I'm loving my new phone!!!! :)

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I just got the "Xmas build update" (it's only 39MB) and am also loving it.

Had to recover root again with Voodoo, but that went without a hitch.

I hope they fixed the one issue I had from the xmas JB leak... file associations I set to "always" would periodically be forgotten again (at least with QuickPic)

Raydee35

Reaction score
Did you get the actual OTA update or has that not rolled out yet?

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
Did you get the actual OTA update or has that not rolled out yet?
I loaded it onto my SD card and installed it via stock recovery. It's the exact same file that will be pushed by Moto/Verizon.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I just wanted to throw this out there. I went from bone stock .211, unrooted, etc. I side loaded the JB update. I then rooted with the razr blade utilty without a hitch. I then installed Safestrap 3.12, also without a hitch. I then flashed the razr i .apk file. It works flawlessly. Circle widgets asnd launcher is awesome. I then went on to flash Awesome Beats. So, in a nutshell, all of the current files out there will most definetly work on this new update. I'm loving my new phone!!!! :)

Where did you pull the circle widgets apk from? Please share. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

stanjhead

Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question. Do you unzip the file first when you put it in your SD card? Thanks!