#upcoming android phones share your thoughts!!!

abouels

Reaction score
Started this thread simply as a discussion for any upcoming phones one may know about, have new on or just has questions themselves.....

I've been looking to upgrade and I am currently using the orignal droid, not worried about waiting, just want to get a great phone.I really like my first droid but its time for something new as I live in cincinnati where verizons 4g network is extremely strong. Thanks

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! tons of info in here, and even more friendly people willing to help out. this is probably too broad of a topic to be discussed in one thread. but, there are numerous threads in here discussing the new phones coming out. here's what we know/suspect for this year:

Thunderbolt: HTC, single core, LTE - this month
Atrix: Moto, dual core, lapdock, 4g (on ATT) - March
Bionic: same as Atrix, but no lapdock (on VZW) - early Q2
DX2, D3, Inc2: dual core, 3g - Q2
Atrix: releasing to VZW in Q4

go find the threads, jump in, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)

OP
A

abouels

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, noticed the iphone release but passed never been a fan, I've done some research just wanted others insight. Thunderbolt does look nice but debating the wait for the bionic. I'm lucky enough to be on a line with three others who aren't concerned with ever updating so I do have many upgrades waiting...still so uncertain

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
thanks husker for the info. I say wait for Bionic with dual processor 4G. blazing is what I want....oooooo hotttttt
hahaha

Aloha from Hawaii