1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

#upcoming android phones share your thoughts!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by abouels, Feb 7, 2011.

1. abouels

abouels New Member

Started this thread simply as a discussion for any upcoming phones one may know about, have new on or just has questions themselves.....

I've been looking to upgrade and I am currently using the orignal droid, not worried about waiting, just want to get a great phone.I really like my first droid but its time for something new as I live in cincinnati where verizons 4g network is extremely strong. Thanks
  2. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: glad you found us! tons of info in here, and even more friendly people willing to help out. this is probably too broad of a topic to be discussed in one thread. but, there are numerous threads in here discussing the new phones coming out. here's what we know/suspect for this year:

Thunderbolt: HTC, single core, LTE - this month
    Atrix: Moto, dual core, lapdock, 4g (on ATT) - March
    Bionic: same as Atrix, but no lapdock (on VZW) - early Q2
    DX2, D3, Inc2: dual core, 3g - Q2
    Atrix: releasing to VZW in Q4

go find the threads, jump in, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)
  3. abouels

abouels New Member

Thanks for the info, noticed the iphone release but passed never been a fan, I've done some research just wanted others insight. Thunderbolt does look nice but debating the wait for the bionic. I'm lucky enough to be on a line with three others who aren't concerned with ever updating so I do have many upgrades waiting...still so uncertain
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

thanks husker for the info. I say wait for Bionic with dual processor 4G. blazing is what I want....oooooo hotttttt
    hahaha

Aloha from Hawaii
  5. abouels

abouels New Member

My thoughts exactly, aloha