CES round up/upcoming phones?

AlexSB

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have an upgrade that I am now able to use, but I don't want to update to any phones currently available. Has CES shown anything good for Verizon coming up? Or what are some good upcoming phones rumored? I don't mind waiting another month or a couple of months for something to come out for me to use my upgrade.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I am definitely interested in the new Sony phones, but I highly doubt they make it to Verizon:frown:

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
I am definitely interested in the new Sony phones, but I highly doubt they make it to Verizon:frown:

I saw they made a lot of announcements. Have they gotten better?

I saw Samsung only had that galaxy announcement I was like aww man that's it????

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Haven't been keeping in touch with CES this year. Figured I'd wait for it to finish then read some summaries of the event and all that.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't know what happened here. I didn't actually intend to post on this thread, but with the Tapatalk HD bug, I'm not taking chances deleting this post, so I'll leave it.

As an afterthought, can't wait to see what comes from CES.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
Haven't been keeping in touch with CES this year. Figured I'd wait for it to finish then read some summaries of the event and all that.

Yea me neither, I remember when I was stoked for it last year lol I just want to upgrade my Bionic sad face

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score
Don't know what happened here. I didn't actually intend to post on this thread, but with the Tapatalk HD bug, I'm not taking chances deleting this post, so I'll leave it.

As an afterthought, can't wait to see what comes from CES.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD

Haha its ok, with it ending tomorrow I'm sure there's going to be some kind of big announcement