1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Up Time=Awake Time/ To Kill or Not to Kill

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by butterfras, Jun 9, 2010.

1. butterfras

butterfras New Member

Hey, I've tried all the tips for improving battery life and the did help. The thing that still bothered me was that the Up Time and Awake time were always the same. I installed Advanced Task Killer and something that it's killing is changing that. I'm still getting all my stuff and I've set things to be ignored.

Does anybody know what it is that was staying active the whole time? I can't figure it out.
  2. manilaboy1vic

manilaboy1vic New Member

uninstall your your apps.. do it one by one, see which one is causing it to stay awake..
  3. robdroid

robdroid New Member

Before you try this good recommendation above by manilaboy try this:

menu/settings/about phone/Battery/Battery use, by doing this it may tell you what you seek!
Search tags for this page

what is awake time and up time