Unrooting to return

MK17

Reaction score
I am having some hardware problems with my Droid 1. I want to return to stock but all the links I have found are dated and have broken links.

All I want is the current stock, unrooted file so I can install it with clockwork and be done with it. does anyone have the link so I can download it.

OP
M

MK17

Reaction score
So thats a link to the file???? NO

I want to return to stock but all the links I have found are dated and have broken links.

Including that one.... So before you post a link make sure it is up to date.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're correct links dead. I have it on my PC but am not currently home.

How about you just post in that thread instead of making the 101st thread on the same topic. Furr posted another link (last page) but I'm not sure if it's active either.

REMilk

Reaction score
Do NOT be rude to someone trying to help you. It is the quickest way to get no further assistance!

Bob

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

MK17

Reaction score
Sorry about that. i had just been looking for ever and every one of the 101 topics have the exact same replies with the exact same links to the exact same broken links. Therefore I feel that my post is a little bit different as I am trying to find the actual up to date file.

Again sorry for the attitude, just a little frustrated at the time.

Last edited:
OP
M

MK17

Reaction score
Thanks, that worked perfect.

Michael

BachinPhx

Reaction score
So I am going to upgrade my phone and get rid of my beloved OG Droid. My question is this, Do I leave the Droid rooted and sell it as such or unroot and take it back to stock before I sell it?

Thanks.

T-Dev

Reaction score
leave as is....big market for rooted droids...