1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unlocking the bootloader?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by tattedupboy, Mar 6, 2012.

1. tattedupboy

tattedupboy New Member

Ok, so my problem that I reported the other day (of the phone not charging unless it's turned off) finally got to the point that I requested a replacement from Verizon. Yes, I know I'll have to unroot this one and restore it to stock if I want it to be covered under warranty. No big deal

A website dedicated to unlocking the bootloaders of HTC phones( htcdev.com/bootloader) recently caught my eye, but I have a couple of questions about it. Will unlocking my bootloader prior to rooting in anyway change the rooting process? How so? If it will be made easier as a result, I'm definitely listening.
    Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid pro unlocked bootloader

unlocking htc incredible 2 bootloader