Unlocking G7 Thinq?

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
Hi fiends,
I got an carrier locked LG G7 thinQ and I'm tired up with my current network I'm looking to run anyother network but as my phone is locked I can't run anyother network is there any method to network unlock my phone? after some search people suggest me to get my phone unlocked by using unlocking service and after doing some research on different forums some people suggested me to use safeunlockcode, I don't know if its safe to use or not. I'm on tight budget I can't risk my money on fake service provider then please assist me and help me to solve this problem thanks and if you know any trusted unlocking service provider for lg then also share with me :(

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
what network do you have and which one do you want to switch to. The phone was just released so if you purchased it on a contract or any type of payments then you cannot unlock it.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum. I'm confused, you stated that you bought a carrier unlocked G7, but then went on to say..."but as my phone is locked I can't run another network..." Can you clarify exactly which networks, as me just sayin asked? And if you bought a carrier unlocked phone why did you say the phone is locked?

OP
M

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
what network do you have and which one do you want to switch to. The phone was just released so if you purchased it on a contract or any type of payments then you cannot unlock it.
Thanks for your reply I got my phone unlocked... I contacted with Customer support of the unlocking service provider and they gave me money back guarantee so that's why I create an order there and got my phone unlocked by using the unlock code.

OP
M

MarkHenery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G7 ThinQ
Welcome to the Forum. I'm confused, you stated that you bought a carrier unlocked G7, but then went on to say..."but as my phone is locked I can't run another network..." Can you clarify exactly which networks, as me just sayin asked? And if you bought a carrier unlocked phone why did you say the phone is locked?
Carrier Locked* Sorry typing mistake

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So all is good now? No longer an issue?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk