unlock screen reboot?

mikey4226

Reaction score
The past few days I've noticed my phone freezing up and rebooting itself either at the slide-unlock screen or when switching launcher homescreens. Could this be an issue with the installed ADW launcher or does anyone else have possible ideas?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
The past few days I've noticed my phone freezing up and rebooting itself either at the slide-unlock screen or when switching launcher homescreens. Could this be an issue with the installed ADW launcher or does anyone else have possible ideas?

Known problem after the OTA or update.

You could try the app called "No Lock" to help lower your chance at reboot.

It's either that or a very long conversation with the warranty rep trying to explain what is happening.

At any event...you could wait for another worthless Verizon/Motorola update or go for a replacement.

Last edited:
OP
M

mikey4226

Reaction score
Great, thanks for the explanation. I was worried that one of the apps was causing things to freeze up and it would've been a pain to try and figure out which one was the culprit.

I noticed that No Lock also gets rid of the "pattern" unlocklock also. Is there a way to get rid of only the "slide unlock" but keep the pattern unlock?