Universal Charger

ladyshaker

Reaction score
A few days ago, I purchased a universal/charger from a Verizon store for my Droid2. Since then, I went online to Amazon. Halfway through the process, it kicked me out and went back to my home screen. It did that to me a few times. While playing a game, the game paused and ads started popping up. When I had the original charger, I was able to use my phone while it was charging. I can use my phone now w/the univ.charger but my phones does some weird things at times. Could it be the univ.charger causing these issues??

mighty23mouse

Reaction score
Can't explain it but...

Yes it is the charger. I had a Duracell charger that was a car charger that came with a base to plug it into the wall. It worked fine in the car. But I could not use the base to use it in the house. Whenever I did my phone would get a mind of it's own and start opening apps,calling numbers etc. It would unlock the screen by itself and starting doing things. I even tried the draw a line type screen lock and it still got it unlocked. Works fine in car though and on another LG charger. No clue what was happening.