Uninstalling Blur Apps on Apex

zeldarocks

Reaction score
Since flashing Apex, I have managed to uninstall the relatively useless apps such as the NFS demo; I tried to do the same thing to Madden but the uninstall was grayed out. I'm wondering, why is it that I was able to uninstall NFS but not Madden? And how do I go about unistalling Madden and other X Stock apps?

trook

Reaction score
I also was able to get rid of social networking but not friendfeed. I had to bak it. You can try going in with root explorer (or supermanager is a free root explorer if you cant buy it) and changing the filename from .apk to .bak but who knows if it is tied to something else, I've done that on other roms and I got constant force closes on other apps. worth a try though.

OP
Z

zeldarocks

Reaction score
I will try that... I also tried uninstalling it through the Terminal emulator, but constantly got an "Uninstall: not found" error. Is this supposed to happen? I was under the impression that I could modify ALL applications

USCChem

Reaction score
Keep in mind that system apps are in /system/app, not data/app.

You can delete them by simply going in through Root Explorer and deleting them. (Or you can move them with Terminal Emulator, etc.)

OP
Z

zeldarocks

Reaction score
I've already tried to delete them with SuperManager, I can push delete, but it returns immediately following...