Unable to start wifi

Fail Tactics

Reaction score
So I went to turn on my wifi today and noticed that the quick settings app took longer than normal to activate it. I went into the full settings menu under Wireless and it said 'unable to start wifi'. Picture:
CAP201003311524.jpg

Has anyone else had this problem, and know of a way to fix it? I've tried the obvious(reboot, battery removal, full restore to a time when it worked) to no avail.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Never seen that message. I'm guessing it's a hardware failure. (Since you did all the obvious things to cope with software failures.)

mikes

Reaction score
TPIWW info on what OS version you're running, whether you've "rooted," and whether you're using a "ROM."

sanitroc

Reaction score
I've been having this problem too.
When switching around roms sometimes it just gives out. Not sure why it's been doing this gonna do a nandroid restore to see if that fixes it.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been having this problem too.
When switching around roms sometimes it just gives out. Not sure why it's been doing this gonna do a nandroid restore to see if that fixes it.

But I've been assured repeatedly on this board that there is no risk whatsoever to installing custom roms. So I'm sure it couldn't be that.

sanitroc

Reaction score
Well it more of an inconvenience. Having to reinstall roms more than once.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk