Unable to flash due to OS issues?

Dr0idev118

Reaction score
Hi there I'm posting this because about a month ago i bought my first moto droid off of craigslist and was beyond happy well just recently i had the money to get it flashed for pocket. well after taking it to a place that told me oh 1 business day and itll be done i was told the next day there was an OS problem they couldn't figure out but to give them another day long story short they admitted defeat after getting the calls to work but not receiving text messages, so they offered to pay to get it flashed and fixed somewhere else well after a full day with that company too their saying theres some HUGE OS issue that is keeping them from getting things to work i dunno what the issue is but i'm sure you guys here on the droid forums could save my poor droid i don't wanna let it go i saved up and had to beg to buy it and well i love it so please gimme a hint or an explanation as to what the heck is happening. Thank you in advanced for all your help:greendroid:

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't know much about flashing a Droid to another carrier. But I have to say, that is one of the most fantastic run-on sentences I have ever seen. :)

OP
D

Dr0idev118

Reaction score
yea i talk like i speak fast and for long periods of time but please i really really really need help on this