Unable to download .7

Gerane

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem?

am on latest GB, and trying to download the .7 from the toolbox, but is giving me an error.

no such file or directory

OP
G

Gerane

Reaction score
ok, so does anyone have any ideas whats wrong?

I'm on the rooted OTA update

OP
G

Gerane

Reaction score
meh, still no one?

BTW, im not on the actual OTA, but the 2 part installation one from TBH

Last edited:
OP
G

Gerane

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the "polite" reply, but I guess you did try to help. My apologies if I took that wrong, it just seemed your wording was a bit demeaning, though, text is so hard to translate sometimes. Yes, i did try that multiple times. I'm no noob to droid and rooting/sbf/roms etc. This had to be on their end, because the errors started to become different.

Then after retrying hundreds of times, it started to work. It kept messing up mid way where id get an error. However, after several hours, I finally got one to finish. Only for in the end it to be a bad download. Few hours of trying later, get another finished download, which turned out to be a bad download as well. After about 4 tries, and 4 bad downloads, I gave up. I tried downloading it using 3g and wifi to see if I would get a different outcome. This is why i hate toolboxes. i'd much rather do all my installs by hand.

I then decide to say screw it, and in 10 mins get the manual v0.6 installed and running without a hiccup.

So, if anyone else has any advice, it would be much appreciated!

BTW, I tried searching these forums up and down before I posted this with no luck. I found a couple people having the same error message as me, but they never got a reply to their help requests.

Last edited:
OP
G

Gerane

Reaction score
Also, will note, that I tried downloading other items, such as fonts etc, and would get the same errors.

I'd love to finally get upgraded to v0.7, but wiping everything, and then trying to install v0.7 only to see (bad) got frustrating after 4 tries.

decided, what the hey, trying the download again this morning. It started right up this morning, so thats a good sign. I'll check in again with an update

OP
G

Gerane

Reaction score
wokred this morning with no issues. Didn't do anything different than before. Did it the exact same.