1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unable to connect to Backup assistant

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by imboared1, Nov 13, 2012.

1. imboared1

imboared1 New Member

Exactly as the title suggests,

so i just did a factory reset on my phone and now im recconecting all my accounts and when i went to connect back up assistant it says network unavailable call *611 for assistance and i cant do that because i dont really talk to my mom and she pays my phone bill and she has the password that verizon asks for to be able to confirm your a customer....so the question becomes is there anyway to get recconected to it i can send texts make phone calls surf the web but for some reason i cant get connected to backup assistant and it has some phone numbers in there i need thats the main problem and i have a second one which led me to all this but u can ignore if u like which is my friend has a iphone 4s with att i believe. we cant recieve any of eacothers texts but we can call eachother no problem. any ideas what would cause this issue? but either way i am more concerned with getting reconnected with back up assistant all answers are appreciated

thanks
Search tags for this page
backup assistant cannot connect to server droid x

backup assistant connection error

backup assistant error network unavailable
backup assistant lost network connection s3
backup assistant sync unable to complete
backup assistant temporarily unable to connect to server

backup assistant unable to connect to server

backup assistant verizon unable to connect to server
i cant get into my backup assistance
motorola droid 2 backup assistant error