Soooo.....stupid me didn't know where my phone was. Turned out it was outside....aaaaand it started to rain. I went to look outside to see if it was raining and saw my phone was on the patio table. Grrrrreeeaaat. I immediately took the battery out and I took cleaning duster and got all the water I could out. It's powering up ok - BUT the touch screen you can see some water damage and I can't really GET into there with the duster. Also the touch screen is "touchy" and not necessarily working. Will the rice trick work at this point? Hair dryer? I am eligible for an upgrade but was waiting to see what exciting new phones come out. I also am under warranty. I still see little red X's too......not a big red dot so the water damage thing isn't activated.